I WAS WRONG (6 questions and an answer on Trump’s victory)
As you may know, I had predicted a Clinton victory as far back as Nov., 2015. Obviously, I was wrong!
I am completely surprised by Trump’s victory. Every indicator I saw and many that we agree exist seem to have been contradicted in this election. I now have many questions. Here are just a few:
- Does the electoral process still contain enough elements of credible persuasion to reflect the voice of the people. (The process is not completely controlled.)
- Is Donald Trump a legitimate outsider who has broken through the establishment’s stronghold of national and global politics and government?
- Is this the end of the Clintons respect and influence within the US political landscape; a mandate shouting, ‘NEVER CLINTON!…AGAIN’?
- When Bush senior made the ‘cut throat’ gesture directed toward Trump, was that a genuine threat and directive to “behead” him?
- Is there a power struggle between the Zionist (Jewish elite and anti-Islamic sympathizers) and the Jesuit-controlled Vatican who have an under-the-table promotion of Islam?(Think ‘Barack Hussein Obama’)
- In contrast to the previous question, rather than a diminishing of Jesuit power and control, is Trump’s election an elixir, a barbiturate to keep the naive and deluded dispensatonal Christians ignorant of the truth about Zionism?… even as more and more truth-loving souls are recognizing it as anti-biblical and seeing the evil of it! (Let me elaborate: The conservative right made up predominantly of evangelical futurists (future 7-yr end-time tribulation/pre, mid, post-rapturists) take Trump’s election as a victory of biblical proportion, even a divine intervention. Trump’s pro-American, pro-Israel, nationalistic rhetoric pandered to their naive Bible-thumping, gun-toting, flag-waving zealotry and blind patriotism and essentially solidifies their delusive Zionistic ideology and false reality. To the contrary, a Clinton victory would have been a shock to this false reality with the potential to have them questioning what is really true.
Perhaps this answers every question! As the ‘sheeple’ were becoming more aware of their surroundings and beginning to stray from the herd being led to the slaughter, a new and more charming shepherd, a snake charmer of sorts moves in to regain their hypnotic gaze and lead them to the shearers.
We can nearly hear the collective global sigh of relief from the evangelical right as they receive another hefty injection of dopamine, a fix to keep them in their pie-in-the-sky futuristic high; more dispensational dope for the dupes!
So the Lord has spoken. He setteth up kings for His purpose and will. Would He jolt the slumbering with an offensive Jezebel or would He rather strengthen their delusion (2Th 2:11) with one whose words appeal to their itching ears?
“And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: 22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. 23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.” – Daniel 2:21-23
WHAT IS DISPENSATIONALISM AND FUTURISM?
Please watch this video to understand the deception.
Daniel’s 70 Weeks Prophecy and the Jesuit Lie of Futurism (Full)
Further study material:
Jesuit End Times Antichrist, 7 year Tribulation, Rapture Deception